New Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has included Kelechi Iheanacho in his squad for this seasons Champions League.
The Super Eagles forward is expected to lead City’s attack, along with Sergio Aguero, as they fight for a place in the group stages of the competition.
Ivory Coast striker, Wilfried Bony and Samir Nasri have been left out, while new man John Stones is listed in the squad.
City will travel to Romania to play Steaua Bucharest in the first leg of their play-off fixture on August 16, with the second leg at the Etihad Stadium the following week.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
You may also like...
Muslim passenger reveals how she forged an unlikely friendship with a woman who REFUSED to sit next to her on a flight – after she saw her writing ‘Allah’ in a text Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3700990/Muslim-passenger-reveals-forged-unlikely-friendship-woman-REFUSED-sit-flight-saw-writing-Allah-text.html#ixzz4F3CIjyBp Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook